[HCM GNOC] Provisioning Coordination Staff
|Background||KDDI HCM-GNOC is the core operation and engineering center for KDDI’s global services including network, SI and cloud/security solutions.
KDDI HCM-GNOC is now planning to expand our business field further, and is looking for many talented and enthusiastic persons.
|Working Description||- Place and manage the order for Global service networks, such as internet VPN, IPVPN, etc.
- Support sales staff in Japan and coordinate with Foreign Telecom Carriers.
- Work with other partner tele companies to arrange the appropriate schedule for customer's network quality enhancement.
|Requirement||- Fluent both in English and Japanese
- Communication skills, teamwork skills.
- Positive thinking, cooperative for stake holder, eager to learn.
- Can contribute to company and team.
- Work with attitude "learn from trouble, change trouble to chance".
|Working location||HCM GNOC (Ho Chi Minh Global Network Operations Center)
QTSC Building 9, Road No.3, Quang Trung Software City, Tan Chanh Hiep Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City
|Working hour||08:00 - 17:00 (Monday - Friday).
Average working 40 hours/week.
|Salary||Start from 350 USD(Entry level)
Language allowance for N1/N2 certificate.
|Benefit||- Two times bonus/years.
- Regularly company activities.
|Holiday||Two days on weekend (Saturday & Sunday) and Vietnamese national holidays.|
|Social Welfare||Based on Labor Code and company policy.|
|Other||Depending on work requirement, need to work in weekend and national holidays as well.|
Please send your CV and job career to below address
Inquiry for recruitment information
- +84 (028) 3714 5151
- Person in charge
- HR department