[HCM GNOC] Network Operator
|Background||KDDI HCM-GNOC is the core operation and engineering center for KDDI’s global services including network, SI and cloud/security solutions.
KDDI HCM-GNOC is now planning to expand our business field further, and is looking for many talented and enthusiastic persons.
|Working Description||- Troubleshooting the Global services network, such as internet VPN, IPVPN, etc.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting cloud services and international voice services.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting the Customer's Network.
- Configuration and testing on IPVPN and other services.
- Service qualit improvement.
- Any other customer support.
|Requirement||- Fluent in English (writing, reading, speaking, listening)
- Communication skills, teamwork skills.
- Positive thinking, cooperative for stake holder, eager to learn.
- Can contribute to company and team.
- Work with attitude "learn from trouble, change trouble to chance".
|Working location||HCM GNOC (Ho Chi Minh Global Network Operations Center)
QTSC Building 9, Road No.3, Quang Trung Software City, Tan Chanh Hiep Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City
|Working hour||Day shift: 08:00 - 20:00; Night shift: 20:00 - 08:00 (Include weekends and national holidays).
Or 08:00 - 17:00 (Monday - Friday).
Average working 40 hours/week.
|Salary||Start from 350 USD(Entry level
|Benefit||- Two times bonus/years.
- Regularly company activities.
|Holiday||Based on Labor Code and company policy.|
|Social Welfare||Based on Labor Code and company policy.|
Inquiry for recruitment information
- +84 (028) 3714 5151
- Person in charge
- HR department