[HCM GNOC] Coordination Staff
|Background||KDDI HCM-GNOC is the core operation and engineering center for KDDI’s global services including network, SI and cloud/security solutions.
KDDI HCM-GNOC is now planning to expand our business field further, and is looking for many talented and enthusiastic persons.
|Working Description||- Manage orders for KDDI global services such as Internet line.
- Coordinate with telecom partners to process orders in English.
- Report order process to sales team in Japanese.
- Manage global network maintenance with telecom partners.
- Receive and check maintenance notification from telecom partners.
- Report and get permission from customers for maintenance work.
|Requirement||- Any educational background
- Fluent both in English and Japanese (equivalent to or above N3 level)
- Positive thinking, cooperative, eager to learn.
|Working location||HCM GNOC (Ho Chi Minh Global Network Operations Center)
- QTSC Building 9, Street No.3, Quang Trung Software City, Tan Chanh Hiep Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City.
- 100A Yen The Street, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City.
|Working hour||- 08:00 - 17:00 (Monday - Friday)|
|Salary||- Negotiale, base on your ability. Good offer.
- Language allowance for N1/N2 certificate
- Overtime payment
- Free parking
|Benefit||- Salary increases twice/year, bonus twice/year.
- Two-month training program for newcomers.
- Opportunities to participate in Company Trip, Parties, Sport Activities Autumn Festival, Charity, etc.
- Accident insurance 24/24.
- 17 days annual Leave days included 3 Sick Leave days.
- Other special leave days (pregnant leave, baby-child care, etc.)
- Healthcare for family members.
|Holiday||- Vietnamese national holidays|
|Social Welfare||- Based on Labor Code and company policy|
|Other||- Willingness to work in weekend and national holidays if requested|
Please send your CV and job career to below address
Inquiry for recruitment information
- +84 (028) 3714 5151
- Person in charge
- HR department