A Memorandum of Understanding on Business Cooperation for IT development in AMATA Song Khoai Industrial Park and Long Thanh Hi-Tech Industrial Park
~ Utilizing advanced technology to build leading Industrial Parks~
KDDI Vietnam January 06, 2022
KDDI Vietnam Corporation, an overseas subsidiary of KDDI Corporation, and 02 subsidiaries of AMATA Group in Vietnam (Amata City Ha Long & Amata City Long Thanh), who develops and operates Industrial Parks in Vietnam (Song Khoai Industrial Park(1), located in Quang Ninh province, Northern Vietnam and Long Thanh Hi-Tech Industrial Park(2) located in Dong Nai province, Southern Vietnam) signed the Memorandum of Understandings in which KDDI Vietnam shall support AMATA in providing IT services in Song Khoai Industrial Park and Long Thanh Hi-Tech Industrial Park to build a synchronous and modern technical infrastructure, development goals associated with environmental protection and sustainable development.
KDDI Vietnam shall provide a bundle of consultation, implementation, analysis and maintenance services for IT and Interior designs suitable for Smart Office and Manufacturing as well as other benefits for AMATA’s Industrial cities in Vietnam to achieve their aim of becoming leading Industrial Parks, attracting investment in industries. By cutting-edge and friendly technologies, KDDI Vietnam and AMATA shall support the Customers and Manufacturing plants inside the Industrial Parks in improving the production efficiency.
In future, KDDI Vietnam shall accompany AMATA, applying Smart Solutions such as IoT, DX (Digital Transformation), to support AMATA enhancing its management capacity as well as assist AMATA’s Customers to solve their difficulties in operation and management at the Industrial Park.
At the Quang Ninh Conference on Promoting Japanese Investment held by the Quang Ninh Provincial People's Committee, both parties had concluded a Memorandum of Understanding on Business Cooperation for the implementation of advanced-IT-solutions for Song Khoai Industrial Park and Long Thanh Hi-Tech Industrial Park on December 17, 2021.
(1) About Song Khoai Industrial Park (Amata City Ha Long)
- This is an area of 714 hectares, which is one of the 5 industrial parks in Quang Yen town (Quang Ninh province) with the largest scale and investment area.
- This project is invested and built by AMATA Group in 5 phases, completed in 2026, with a total investment of over 155 million USD.
(2) About Long Thanh Hi-Tech Industrial Park (Amata City Long Thanh)
- This is an area of 410 hectares, located in Dong Nai province, which has a strategic location within Long Thanh District (Adjacent to Dong Nai River, and right on the new highway connecting the future Long Thanh Int. Airport with Ho Chi Minh City).
- This project is invested by AMATA which received an investment certificate for Phase 1 with a total investment of 300 million USD.
- *The information contained in the news releases is current at the time of publication. Products, service fees,service content and specifications, contact information, and other details are subject to change without notice.